Saturday, September 25, 2010


Welcome to FRESHERS WEEK!!!!
(Imagine the song Let's Get Ready to Rumble playing)

Fresher's Week is the ultimate week. It's the week that all the Freshman move in and the schedule is sleep all day, drink and dance all night. Each hall is given a specific club that you go to in Nottingham for a night and there is a theme, such as Bay Watch, Rumble in the Jungle, and Silent Disco. They promote drinking and dancing and meeting everyone. Also, it's like your hall is a sports team, so you have your rival (cough Rutland hall cough) and cheers, and the best part is everyone gets really into it!

Silent Disco (the pictures of me wearing a tu-tu) is by far the best thing I've ever done. Everyone goes into a room and is given a set of headphones. There are different channels on the headphones, playing all kinds of music. You pick the channel that tickles your fancy and dance away. The cool thing is you are either listening to the same thing as other people, or something completely different. When you take your headphones off, it's complete silence in the room, but everyone is still dancing. It's one of the coolest ideas ever.

Linfield will always have my heart, but Nottingham sure does have my liver. :) (quote altered but all credit goes to Miss Stephanie Favotto :] )


PICTURE TIME:

Ryan! Representing B Block

 First UK students I met! Hamish and Johnny



Next door neighbor Simren!

 Louise and Hamish!

 Bus buddies Simren, Constantine, and Cecilia

Laura from Linfield! 

Hectic. This is what I do every night.

Shaking my groove thang with Sim.

Spidey Silent Disco.

WOOOHOOOO!
Sophie and I!

Classic Casee.

I LOVE TECHNO. 

Yay for Tu-Tus.

Aussie Aussie Aussie!

Great Group of People!


Name of a club in Nottingham. CLASSY.

Tomorrow I travel to Manchester for the day to play tourist with some great friends! More to come.

Until next time...

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment